Wednesday, November 23, 2011

GOODBYE SCARF, HELLO NECK WARMER!

100% Acrylic Barley Button Up
100% Speckled Cotton W/ Ribbon
                                                                                                                

           

100% Cotton White w/ Pendent
100% Acrylic Charcoal w/ Grey Ribbon

At the winter solstice, the days seem shortest and the nights even longer.  This time of year I’m always looking for attractive and warmly enough ways to stay comfortable outdoors.  An undershirt, a shirt, a sweater, overcoat, and a scarf were no doubt my favorite ways to go. But, no matter how much these layers tend to trap air better, warm air tends to leak out of the top of my scarf as my body moves to my own beat.

This winter season instead of scarfs that come undone or have to be readjusted, I discovered neck warmers help hold the air in. Yeah, I know I’m late in my discovery but new in my journey into the world of Crochet.

Posted are some neck warmers I designed and made to help me regulate my body temperature more accurately. Not only do they stay comfy and in place (indoor and out), but are cute and guaranteed to keep you in a warm place. These warmers are made of 100% Cotton, Acrylic, and/or Polyester.

Wanting to leave as little skin exposed as possible, these neck warmers help to seal the top of your coat. I, for one don’t like a hole surrounding my neck. I can’t swim and don’t want to sink. These custom designs are the warmiest to patch up leaks and can be made with Velcro on the nape so that you get a tight seal against the cold around your neck.

Your warmhearted, relaxed, stylish, and comfy wintertime sensation is largely dependent on how good a job you do to keep yourself hot! It’s a humble ambition---wanting to stay trendy and heated. But these warmers are important to your winter morale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment